• It reduces damage to in-ground lighting.
• It reduces impact on plows, blowers, and vehicles when solid edges, objects or surface changes are impacted.
• It greatly reduces driver fatigue.
• It reduces vibration.
• It will outlast rubber by approximately 8:1 in applications requiring low impact cutting edges.
• Urethane cutting edges are multi-adjustable for extended use.
• Blades are custom cast to customer requirements for thickness, length, width, edge angle, and mounting bolt patterns.
• Water and slush are squeegeed out of shallow depressions preventing ice spots from forming.
• Press cured, not extruded • No gouging
• Safe High-speed runs